Monday, May 21, 2007

Choose my song!

Great, yet even more proof that Hillary cannot make her own decisions, as Bay Buchanan recently pointed out in her new book, she has people voting on her campaign song! Wow, because this is very important people! A campaign song could change the world! Dear goodness gracious!

"I'll take you there" - where can Hillary take you? How about straight to higher taxes, socialized meds, and a really bad wardrobe...

"Suddenly I See" - the light and not to vote for her!

Can't make fun of U2 songs!

"Rock this country" - in a bad way!

"Right Here, Right now" - and for as long as you'll let her!

"I'm a Believer" - that if she wins we're screwed (sorry Mom...that was the only clean word I could think of)

"Get ready" - cuz here she comes to...yeah, I don't know anything good she could do!

"Ready to Run" - for president and beyond! I wouldn't be surprised if a position at the UN is in her future. Corrupt people always hang out with corrupt people.

Here are the links...

TMZ

and...

www.hillaryclinton.com/action/spotlight/?sc=8

2 comments:

Mr. Noah Hawthorne said...

You silly goose! I know you secretly love Hillary, come on, tell the world about your obsession with womens' suits!

Samantha said...

Too funny! Love it!