Thursday, May 17, 2007

Castro's biggest fan..... literally

Michael Moore is at it again. He definitely has a talent for getting people fired up by distorting facts. He’s making a new movie entitled “sickly” about the Health Care system in America. Granted, I have issues with our healthcare, and I don’t know what exactly his take on it is going to be, but the one thing I did hear about the movie really frustrates me. He took some of the 9/11 worker to Cuba to get treatment. First of all, he had not yet gotten permission from the government to go over there, but I guess he can just do what he wants! But anyway.. He’s headed over to the “workers paradise” to get these workers the health care they need. There are a few people that receive good health care in Cuba, the Communist Party officials and foreigners willing to pay dollars for healthcare. Meanwhile the people of Cuba have horrible health care. But Michael Moore just loves the socialized health care… if he thinks America is so awful, why doesn’t he just move?!?!
Michael Moore tried to call out Fred Thompson for having a Box of Cuban cigar’s, after Thompson questioned if Moore could legally take these people to Cuba. Moore asked Thompson for a debate on American Health Care.. and this was Thompson’s response.. it’s GREAT.. love it, can’t wait till runs for President!

1 comment:

D.Pod said...

I just posted that video! After watching that, I don't think there is any way I CAN'T vote for Fred Thompson.